Thursday, May 19, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new...

WOW. Finally, updating after a crazy/ busy week. Last week I spent the majority of my time getting everything ready for our garage sale. So glad that's over with! Way too stressful. No offense to my people, but if there's a price tag on something don't give me the ¿!Cuánto cuesta?! lol We got rid of so much stuff, but unfortunately we still have WAY too much!! My child has way too many toys, and I have a serious problem. On the bright side though, I was able to meet our new neighbor from across the street. She's very young and sweet, and has a little boy! Hopefully, she doesn't think I'm stalking her, but Jake really needs a new friend. Honestly, so do I! lol On Friday evening, Granny invited us to Legoland with her and Jacob. Wow. That place is so neat!! Jake loved it and I'm seriously thinking about doing his 3rd birthday party there. I told myself I wasn't going to do another big party again, because last year was so stressful, but Legoland is just too cool! On Saturday we finally wrapped up the garage sale and headed to Frisco with my mom and sister. We decided we wanted to try In-N-Out burger and go by Ikea. We ended up going to Dave and Busters after realizing we didn't want to wait for three hours. I just love Dave and Busters. It's like the adult version of Chuck E. Cheese. I didn't have to chase Jake around making sure he wasn't taking anyone's balls from ski ball or stealing any tickets! I could actually have a drink and play whatever games I wanted! Then I got to pick a special prize that didn't include a bouncy ball or plastic spider! Me and my sister had a blast! After a fun-filled time at D&B, we finally made it to Ikea, Hallelujah!! I get really excited about this place. I could literally spend ALL day in that store, unfortunatley I was limited to only two measley, little hours. Originally, I had wanted to go to look for a toy box of some sort. I ended up getting a small part of a storage/wall unit that I'll eventually add on to. So far, I love it! After an exhausting day, my sister and I were still not done and decided to go see Bridesmaids with Lauren. Such a hilarious movie!! I could probably go see it again several times! After our crazy week and weekend, I can finally report that I have a fully potty trained little boy!! No more pull-ups...woohoo! Jake's really excited to go pick out new underwear! lol


Legoland...


  
My sister, she's a little strange.....
My ikea purchase...Let's hope Jake's toys stay this organized!

1 comment:

  1. I want to take Tristan to lego land! Lets go together soon. :)

    ReplyDelete